The key strategic objectives of the IDUB Project include:
- Radically increasing the internationalization of research—with a focus on international strategic partnerships.
- Increasing the effectiveness of securing research funding from national and European funds—implementing an effective support system.
- Improving the effectiveness of publishing in top-ranked scientific journals of—implementing an effective support system.
- Reorganizing of the Adam Mickiewicz University in relation to the development and operation of Priority Research Areas (POBs).
- Establishing and further development of an Institute for Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and the Humanities—aggregating scientific potential in social sciences and the humanities.
- Establishing strong ties between funding for University units and funding for researchers and research-and-teaching staff with scholarly output.
- Increasing internationalization of both the research and the faculty staff—implementing the “AMU Excellence Visiting Postdoctoral Researchers” and “AMU Excellence Visiting Professors” programs.
- Establishment of the Doctoral School of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań and its strong internationalization.
- Retooling second-cycle programs toward research-based learning.
- Implementing an effective talent management system.
IDUB Intranet (registered users only)